The procedures of purchasing Urea, Ammonia, Ammonium Nitrate, DAP and other Products from NAPCO. is as below:
- Negotiation on Price, Quantity, Port of Discharge and other client requests.
- Receiving LOI from customer
- Issuing PI from NAPCO Commercial Department
- Confirming PI by the sign and stamp of customer
- Sign and Stamp contract between 2 parties
- Payment will be made
- Loading Cargo from one of Iranian Ports and Aqaba Port
- Issuing Original Documents by NAP
- After settlement, the original documents will be delivered to the customer, or based on the L/C, all the documents will submit to the Bank.
- Delivery term can be FOB, CFR, CIF, DAF, FCA.
- Full advanced Payment (Cheapest Price)
- T/T (20% as advanced payment, 80% as balance payment 2 days before loading of the vessel)
- Letter of Credit accepting through first class banks of Dubai or Turkey (100% at sight, none transferable – irrevocable and confirmed L/C)
- Or the other methods based on the contract
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing List
- Certificate of Quality
- Certificate of Origin
- Original Bill of Lading
Equipment & tools owned by the company:
Due to exporting of Ammonia which is an ongoing process, Storage and maintenance is required to be easily loaded. The ability to load is 2000 tons per month. Therefore, Machinery and equipment storage tanks of Ammonia are established at the Turkish/Iran border (Bazargan) which is including a sprinkler system to prevent ammonia release into the air in case of danger, Ammonia Pumps, Ammonia Storage and Water storage.